Please click here
for the Absentee Bidding Form.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
6:00 PM Champagne Reception
7:00 PM Dinner and Live Auction
per se, Ten Columbus Circle, New York City
Extremely limited availability
Please call 212.877.5045 for more information.
You are invited to enjoy a festive evening with a six-course tasting menu, exciting live auction, unforgettable music and exceptional wines in the private dining room at per se.
Auction items will include rare and extraordinary vintages from Bordeaux, Burgundy, and Napa Valley, and one-of-a-kind dining, travel, and cultural experiences never presented before.
“Just as different wines develop at their own individual pace, so do aspiring young musicians. No matter what the time frame, when nurtured properly, like a good wine, the students only get better with age.”
Just added to the catalogue!
- · Magnum of 1953 Chateau Lafite Rothschild
- · Magnums of 1959 and 1966 Chateau Petrus
- · Assorted case of 1959, 1962, 1978, and 1985 Domaine Georges Noellat Grands Echezeaux
- · Bottle of 1961 Domaine de la Romanee Conti Grands Echezeaux
- · Bottles of 1964 and 1986 Chateau Lafite Rothschild
- · Bottle of 1990 Domaine Henri Jayer Vosne Romanee Cros Parantoux
- · Salmanazar of 1982 Volnay Premier Cru Cuvee General Muteau Reserve Particuliere des Hospices de Beaune
- · Jeroboam of 1982 Chateau Trotanoy
- · Case of 1988 Chateau Lafite Rothschild
- · Magnum of 2000 Chateau Lafite Rothschild, courtesy of Baron Eric de Rothschild
- · Demonstration of rare violins and tasting of hand-selected Burgundy wines in the executive boardroom of Christie’s
- · Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join Maestros Itzhak Perlman and Alan Gilbert for a private dinner